Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Post

First blog posts are always the most horrid posts to write. It is isn't like writting a novel and just letting the words of suspense and passion shape the page just like a rushing river carves a mountain side. No, writting a blog feels different, and in a way, is different. Sometimes it comes across too personal, filled with OMG and WTF all the time. Other times it has a stiff, informational feel to dialog, as if the author is tossing quotes from a text book at you. It seems like it is a rare thing to get a blog post correct, espically for a first posting.

Now to enter my ode to text book moment and tell you what the blog is about, just in case your wonder why an author is rambling on and on. This blog is my personal blog for my writting and my passions in film, fashion, and manga. I will admit, my name is Katherine and I am a post-oholic, I've been sober for ten second now, well maybe not even that. So, if you love my writting, my movies, or just are totally board and didn't mean to find this, now you know what this blog is about: Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment